Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Where have you been all my life...

It has been hibernating season here in The Matt-Cave. Matt has been all about the major changes and many of them have taken him away from his Matt-Cave duties. Unlike a certain other cavernous-dwelling crusader-of-justice whose fictional headquarters happens to rhyme with “Matt-Cave,” Matt does not have the money to afford a stately English butler to dust and tidy the Matt-Cave. So things have fallen into disarray. Matt apologizes for the silence, the abandonment, and leaving Diran’s picture up for 5 months as the first thing you see (jeez she’s scary).

For those unfamiliar with The Matt-Cave allow me give you a brief description of what we do around here. This blog does not aspire to be the next Gawker, nor does it have any delusions that anyone other than the 10 people who Matt speaks with everyday anyway has any intention of reading it. A few times each week, Matt picks some topic ranging anywhere from culture or entertainment to political issues or Matt’s own sad personal life. Then he rants a little. If it’s a special day he rants from more than a little. And if it’s an extra special day, he might post a picture of a cute fuzzy animal.

Enough third person. That gets tiring. I’m here. Welcome. So what have I been up to that would prevent me from dedicating my free time to providing salacious details of my life along with witty observations of the lives of others? Allow me to catch you up starting today with a series of posts I would like to call “The Last Five Months” or "What I did on my Matt-cave vacation."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home