Sunday, January 22, 2006

Paint my bitch...

My roommate has decided to take up painting. Though one would never know it from looking at her, she can be quite artsy from time to time. The thing she can do with beads! She once even owned a Bedazzler. Now, that's hardcore. So her inaugural painting was one of my family's dog, Bailey. She is named after the irish cream. Bailey made an apearance here in The Matt-Cave once before. She has since become a little older, a little fluffier, but not a single day wiser. What can you do?

Here is Sharyn's portrait: This is a perfect representation of this dog, right down to the queer way she sticks her one leg out to her right whenever she sits. She's as awkward as a scarecrow, much like me. She's also a big lovable goofball, also much like me. This painting gives her an air of respectability though, very UNlike me. I can't wait to have her portrait up on my wall.

If anyone would like their pets' portrait done, contact my roommate Sharyn and I'm sure she will give you an excellent discount on her services. Tell her The Matt-Cave sent you.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger swithy said...

that's the most beautiful and professional painting i have ever seen!

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

comments don't work when they're about yourself ryn!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home