Monday, November 01, 2004

My prediction...

As you may know, I've been following the polls for the last 6 months pretty obsessively. It was given me a lot of terrible stomach pains and gray hairs. It's also given my false hope from time to time. But in the final 2 weeks, the polls have all suggested Kerry has more than a good chance to take this election. Given that Bush's support in national polls is stuck at 48% (a very bad sign for an incumbant who needs to be at or above 50% to win) and that the number of undecideds in such a close, heated race historically break in favor of the challenger and that Kerry is showing a 5% lead in the key battleground states, I am cautiously optimistic.

All that said i want to go on record with my prediction just for fun. Kerry is going to win the election in the electoral college 298 to 240 (give or take a few).

I'm all giddy. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Get out and vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home