Thursday, December 02, 2004

Just like Jimmy Olsen: The Sequel...


I had my second photo credit in The New York Times on Thanksgiving Day. Posted by Hello

This picture is from our new show at The Pearl Theatre Company, Gogol's Marriage. It's a quirky little comedy about a young bachelorette in Russia. She is wooed by four suitors, each more idiosyncratic than the next. The last bachelor standing "celebrates" the impending nuptials in a most surprising way, but I won't spoil the fun.

The fun thing about this photo credit? I'm actually in the picture. No, I'm neither of those pretty-looking people in the forefront. But if you look very closely in the mirror behind them, you can see my reflection taking the picture. That's right, baby; my picture is in The Times. I'm moving up in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home