Thursday, May 13, 2004

To a de-luxe apartment in the sky...

I like to pretend I'm a trendy sort of guy. So in a desperate attempt to remain "with-it", I've decided to create my very own blog. Now I know that many of you out there have said to me "Hey Matt, we love living here in Bloggerville; the taxes are low, the prisons are full, and except for those pesky school voucher kids who get bused in, things are great! But when are you gonna move in?" Well I'm here to announce that I've boxed up my comic collection, uploaded the Volkswagen, and now I'm movin' on up!

I don't expect this blog to bring joy to anyone but myself. Most blogs seem to be purely masturbatory, but I am hoping this doesn't come across as something I write to elicit envy. It's just something to do. What could be more with-it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home